These stats are for Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland and Issaquah. No new construction, condominiums, townhouses or manufactured homes. Tom shares stats from as far back as 2012.
Interesting Points from this spread sheet.
- The number of SOLD properties was down 7.5% and the SOLD Price was down 1.85%
- The months of inventory of homes under $1,000,000 is very low at .53 months. The industry considers 3 to 6 months to be a stable market.
- The normal drop in the number of sales from the 3rd to 4th quarters didn’t happen this year. The number remain almost the equal.
- Properties are still selling at nearly 100% of the list price.
- The median SOLD days on the market was up to 32 days. We haven’t seen that in “forever”. We have enjoyed 7 to 12 days on the market.
- The number of homes SOLD in the 1st 7 days has dropped from 30% to 9.83% which this REALTOR® just cant explain.
Tom Perry was licensed and has been a full time REALTOR® since 1987. He has worked with hundreds of Sellers and Buyers. His experience has led to the most effective systems that ensure the best results for all his clients. Tom has also enjoyed teaching and training real estate agents with the tips and Technics he developed for more effective and efficient customer service.
So, contact Tom when it’s time to set a plan for getting your home SOLD and purchase your next one. His systems will get the job done with your best results.
CONTACT TOM TODAY